Prepare to Be a Foster Parent
Two Event Dates: May 17 or May 21
8 – 9 PM Central (9 – 10 PM Eastern, 7 – 8 PM Mountain, 6 – 7 PM Pacific)
A surge of new kids will be coming into foster care soon. The very unfortunate truth is that some caregivers are becoming ill or passing away and the quarantine is raising the cycle of neglect and abuse for kids. Will you be a grown up that kids can count on?
Join us for an online, interactive event answering your questions about becoming a foster parent. In this hour-long event:
- Ask our Foster Parent Panel your questions
- Hear from Child Welfare experts on what kind of foster parents are needed
- Learn the basic steps to licensing
- Understand the difference between Foster Care & Adoption
- Connect to resources helping your family make an informed decision
- Meet some Kids in Foster Care
& Foster Parent Panel
& Event Host
Special Guest on May 21
Speaker & Advocate
Former Foster Youth
& Social Worker
Todd & Jaime Kinzle
Travis & Brittany Jones
Steve & Krista Petty
Event Dates and Times:
Sunday, May 17, 2020
Thursday, May 21, 2020
8-9 PM Central (9 – 10 PM Eastern, 7 – 8 PM Mountain, 6 – 7 PM Pacific)
Register once & come to one night or both!
Watch your email for confirmation & Zoom links.
America’s Kids Belong
1540 Main St.
Unit 218 #331
Windsor, CO 80550